Furnished Apartment in Sri Lanka
Furnished 2-bedroom apartment in Colombo, Sri Lanka, 3 minutes from the beach.
It’s a spacious 1300-square-foot 2 bedroom furnished apartment with 2 bathrooms, in a condo built by a well-known highly-reputable developer, Tudawa Brothers, and located at 21 Station Road, Colombo 6.
The apartment is owned by Charmaine and George, owners of Ashbury House B&B. For rental information, contact them at +1 613 780-9191 (WhatsApp) or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are in Colombo, they will arrange for you to see the apartment.
Key features of the apartment include:
- Keyless lock on the entry door
- High ceilings
- Spacious living and dining area with a very comfortable sofa, 2 lounge chairs, coffee table, teak dining table with 6 chairs , cabinet, 42 inch smart TV, large window and balcony
- Master bedroom with canopy queen bed, ensuite bathroom, armoire, table & 2 chairs, large window and balcony
- Second bedroom with 2 twin beds, armoire, closet and large window
- Two bathrooms with hot water and shower
- Kitchen with large fridge & freezer, stove with an oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, pots & pans, dishes and cutlery, and access to the laundry room.
- Laundry room with automatic washer and clothes rack
- Parking space for one vehicle
Features of the surroundings include:
- Quality built, well maintained and clean condo with 24/7 security persons and on-site managers
- Beautiful well-finished roof-top
- 3 minute walk to the beach
- 1 minute from where there are tuk-tuks (3 wheel taxis) for hire
- 1 minute walk to a train station
- 10 minute walk from a large market (vegetables, fruit, eggs, meat and fish)
- 20 minute walk from a quality seafood restaurant on the beach
- Direct access to downtown Colombo on Marine Drive along side of the ocean (with many restaurants, food stores, shopping plazas along the way) – depending on traffic, as little as 15 minutes by taxi
To see the front of the condo and street (going to the ocean and away from the ocean), click on 360 Degree View, hold down the cursor on the right-side picture and then move the cursor to the left and right.
(click on pictures to enlarge them)
Nearby beach-side Seafood Restaurant
(20 minute walk, $1 by tuk-tuk / taxi)